Posted on May 27, 2022 by Jobcare
School Sport Coordinator (3 year contract)
Employer : Department of Sports Arts Culture and Recreation
Location : Ekurhuleni South
Closing Date : 06-06-2022
- Reference Number : REFS/014080
- Directorate : School Sports
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R 7 393.00 per month
- Enquiries : Mr. Nkhumeleni Magadze Tel no: 011 355 2677
- The successful candidate should have a Grade 12 Certificate, 3-year Sport Administration or relevant tertiary qualification will be an added advantage. Skills: Interpersonal Relations. Project Management. Negotiation. Planning and Organization. Problem Solving. Conflict Management. Excellent Verbal and Written Communication. Coordination. Computer Literacy. Report Writing.
- To support the Department of SACR to implement the school sports program. Support the GDE Sport Official in enhancing the participation of Schools and learners in the Area, Cluster and District School Sport Program. Provide administrative and logistical support during district, regional and provincial games. Facilitate and record all information including statistics with regards to program implementation. Assist the GDE Sport Official in coordinating capacity building programs in the district. Submit monthly reports to GDE Sport Official and to the SACR Provincial Office.
- Applications should be submitted manually or posted using new Z83 form accompanied by CV and copies of qualifications, Identity documents and any other relevant documents. driver’s license (where appropriate). Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post. Certified documents will be required from shortlisted candidates and forwarded to 35 Rissik Street, Surrey House, Johannesburg 2000 or submitted online on http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/. “Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the current application for employment (Z83) form will be applicable, however from 01st January 2021, a new application form which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 01 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application for employment (Z83), it will not be considered”. Please note that due to a large number of applications expected, applications will therefore not be acknowledged in writing. Be assured that your applications are acknowledged with appreciation. The Department reserves the right to withdraw posts if by doing so, the interests of the Department will be best served. All applications shall be put on the database for consideration in case of withdrawal or resignations.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0