Posted on June 14, 2021 by Jobcare
Firefighter Learnership Opportunity
Remuneration: ( R137 244 – R178 176 per annum) plus the normal fringe benefits of a Local Authority.
Closing date: 18 June 2021
The Overberg District Municipality have the following vacancies in the Directorate Community
Services, Department Emergency Services, to be filled as soon as possible.
LEARNER FIREFIGHTER (2x BREDASDORP, 1x SWELLENDAM)
• Grade 12 or IFSAC Accredited NFPA 1001 Fire Fighter I Certificate (NFPA 1001 Fire Fighter 1 Qualification will receive preference)
• Must comply with medical fitness and physical fitness
• Applicants must be literate in at least two of the three Official Languages of the Western Cape
• The incumbent is responsible for the operational functions with regard to firefighting and
• Daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and vehicles.
Application forms available at all ODM offices and on the website (www.odm.org.za). Completed application forms and/or CV are to be returned to the Department: Human Resources, Private Bag X22, Bredasdorp 7280. Certified copies of qualifications must be attached to applications. Incomplete and late applications and applications with no proof of requirements will not be processed. For any enquiries in this regard you can phone Ms. Nadia September on (028) 425 1157 or email: email@example.com. Overberg District Municipality is an Equal Opportunity employer. Candidates from designated groups are encouraged to apply.
If no notification is received within 90 days after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. The right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise is reserved. Canvassing will disqualify any candidate from being considered for appointment.
Firefighter Learnership Opportunity related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0