Posted on June 13, 2022 by Jobcare
Witzenberg Municipality Internship Opportunity
Salary: R 97 081.08 per annum (All inclusive remuneration packages)
Location: Ceres, Western Cape
Closing Date: 18 June 2022
REFERENCE: FIN 48 & FIN 67
- A relevant 3 year tertiary qualification with at least two of the following subjects: Financial Management, Accounting, Internal Audit and Economics.
- A valid code B driver’s license (Will be an advantage).
- Candidates must reside in the Witzenberg Area.
- Fluent in at least 2 of the 3 languages spoken in the Western Cape Afrikaans, English or IsiXhosa.
- The Municipality reserves the right not to make an appointment
- Applications received after the closing date or that are not accompanied by the documentation mentioned below, will not be considered.
- Canvassing with any councillor and/or member of the appointments committee and/or member of the Municipality’s staff is forbidden and will immediately disqualify an applicant.
- Applicants will be expected to undergo an interview and evaluation process.
- Should an applicant not have received any feedback within one (1) month of the closing date, he/she can accept that his/her application was unsuccessful.
- Witzenberg Municipality reserves the right not to appoint.
Interested candidates must complete an official application form (applicants who do not fully complete the official application form and who do not submit certified copies of qualifications / identity document/ drivers licence will not be considered) with a detailed CV accompanied with a covering letter, certified copies of qualifications, drivers licence and three (3) names of work related references to the Human Resource Manager, PO Box 44, Ceres, 6835 or Fax to 023 – 3161877 or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further enquiries you may contact the Mrs IM Barnard or Mr H Arendse at the Human Resources Department at Telephone number 023 – 3161854 or email: email@example.com
Was this helpful?
0 / 0