Posted on June 22, 2022 by Jobcare
ABSA Digital Marketing Learnership
Closing date: 25 June 2022
Locations: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth or Bloemfontein
- Earn R5000 per month
- Laptop (No data allowance)
- Get a National Certificate in Advertising specialising in Digital Marketing
- Locations: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth or Bloemfontein
- 35 spots available
- Start date: 1 July 2022
- 12 month programme
ABSA, one of South Africa’s largest banks, is welcoming 35 passionate young individuals around South Africa to participate in an online, Digital Marketing Learnership. This is the perfect opportunity to become skilled in digital marketing and gain a formal qualification while earning a monthly stipend.
You’ll get a National Certificate in Advertising specialising in Digital Marketing from Red &
Yellow Creative School of Business, and you only need a completed degree to qualify! So, if you’ve got an interest in all things design, websites and building an eCommerce business, this is for you! Ready to get your Africanacity on?
- Completed Bachelors Degree
- South African Citizen
- Documents: CV, ID, Tertiary Certificate
Was this helpful?
0 / 0