Posted on September 5, 2021 by Jobcare
Graduate Programme: Westfalia Fruit Products
Westfalia Fruit Products is looking for you to become part of its exciting and dynamic team at its Oil Plant in Howick, KwaZulu-Natal. The programme will provide you with excellent industry exposure, suitable training and countless
learning opportunities. The programme will also cover leadership, personal development as well as practical insight into projects, including the day-to-day operations of the business. Westfalia Fruit Products is currently recruiting food science graduate for 2021/22 period.
Qualifications and skills required:
• A degree in Food Science
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to present oneself in a competent and
• Conscientious approach to delivering results
• Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
• Demonstrate lateral thinking skills
• Demonstrate a broad approach to problem
• Ability to work efficiently and meet all
• Show enthusiasm towards learning
• Attention to detail
If you are interested in joining the Graduate Development Programme at Westfalia Fruit Products, please forward a copy of your CV and detailed academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be offered a 12-month contract for the 2021/22 period.
Closing date for applications: 15 August 2021
Westfalia Fruit is an affirmative action employer. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0