Posted on June 22, 2021 by Jobcare
HR Intern Emthanjeni Municipality
Emthanjeni Municipality, with its Headquarters in De Aar invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following vacant post. The Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and subscribes to the principles of employment equity and actively promotes representation in terms of race, gender and disability.
NOTICE NO: 3612021
DIRECTORATE: CORPORATE SERVICES
1. HR: INTERN (4 MONTHS CONTRACT’
Remuneration: R 6000.00 p/m
The candidate should hold a Grade 12. A Bachelors’ Degree or National Diploma with majors in Human Resource Management and Public Administration. Computer experience or studies will serve as an added advantaged.
- Performs specific clerical tasks associated with the updating of information associated with human resources administrative activities, generating transactional/instructional form, receiving and transferring complaints/enquiries and providing general office support in specific functional areas.
- Provides support to the immediate supervisor in respect of specific administrative/clerical tasks associated with HR administrative tasks by checking the accuracy of details recorded on transactional documentation and updating work in progress information/data on specific applications/systems of the department.
- Filing completed work orders in alpha-numeric or chronological sequence and/or retrieves files/folders on request from departmental personnel
- Assisting employees with applicable policies and procedures
- Providing information to the employees for pension fund, medical aid, group life insurance and UIF using telephone and computer
- Report all the injuries to the Commissioner for Compensation by completing the prescribed injuries on duty forms
- Sending the complete forms to the doctor for examination
|– Faxing/e-mail the complete injury on duty form to the Department of Labour. |
– CompensationEnsuring that personnel undergo the final examination
– Reporting all injuries on duty to the Occupational Health and Safety Committee
– Filling the leave forms on personal files
– Filling of all leave bonus forms
– Receiving leave applications or applications for commutation of leave from employees or relevant departments
– Capturing data on computer system in terms of leave and commutation of leave approved
– Scruitinising leave records to identify employees that took unauthorised leave
– Updating leave records to reflect action taken in terms of unauthorised leave
– Drafting letters to employees in terms of action taken
– Filling documentation for audit and referral purposes.
– Perform other related duties as instructed by Supervisor
|Interested persons are requested to forward a comprehensive CV together with certified copies of qualifications to the Senior Manager: Corporate Services, Mr TW Msengana at 053 632 9100.|
Closing date : 23 June 2021 at 12h00
– Canvassing for appointment will automatically disqualify an applicant
– If no reply to your application has been received within thirty(30) days of the closing date, you should consider your application as being unsuccessful
– No late or facsimile applications will be accepted
– No applications will be considered without certified copies of the original documents of qualifications.
– Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates.
PO Box 42
Tel: 053 632 9100
Notice no: 36/2021
HR Intern Emthanjeni Municipality related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0