Posted on April 27, 2022 by Jobcare
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Public Safety (JMPD) Department has the following short term contract opportunities for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
DEPARTMENT: Public Safety
DESIGNATION: EPWP Traffic Warden
REMUNERATION: R3 800pm (no benefits)
LOCATION: 22 Village Road, Wemmer Complex
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY, 10 MAY 2022
• Grade 12 and driver’s license
• Will be trained as Traffic Warden
To patrol an area as assigned for the enforcement of general law and order in terms of National Road Traffic Act, CoJ By-laws.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Assist in prevention of Crime and Maintain Law and Order to ensure the Execution of Duties based on the Batho Pele Principles.
• Enforce and execute the provisions set out National Road Traffic Act, CoJ By-laws to ensure Public Safety Service Delivery based on the Batho Pele Principles.
• Participate in community related services to ensure public safety service delivery based on the Batho Pele Principles.
• Assist in executing crime prevention functions to ensure public safety delivery based on the Batho Pele Principles
• Act with Integrity
• Knowledge of the City’s By-Laws
• National Road Traffic Act
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply and will be considered. The City of Johannesburg applies the principles of employment equity as per National legislation and policy guidelines and will consider designated groups in line with these requirements.
Contact People: Zandile Mgambi
Tel no: (011) 490 7160
Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by using the following link below:
APPLY ONLINE VIA: www.joburg.org.za
Was this helpful?
0 / 0