Posted on April 17, 2022 by Jobcare
Internships: National Heritage Council
Location: Hatfield, Pretoria, South Africa
Closing Date: 19 April 2022
The NHC has a vacancy for an Intern position in the Finance unit. The National Heritage Council invites graduates to apply for a 24 months’ internship opportunity to commence on 01 May 2022 to 31 March 2024. This position is in Hatfield Pretoria.
- The purpose of the role is to receive and record invoices.
- The incumbent will process invoices and liaise with service providers.
- Assist in the administration work for record keeping.
Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree in:
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- The Internship is open to Unemployed South African graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Must have a completed qualification. Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
- Applicants with Zero (0) work experience are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates will receive a Monthly stipend of R6,500.00 per month
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Organising Skills
- Time management
- Financial Reporting
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Coordinating Skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities of and when required
To apply submit a CV, certified copies of qualifications/certificates and a certified copy of a bar-coded South African identity document.
Forward all required documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0