Posted on March 30, 2022 by Jobcare
Traineeship: Transnet Corporate Centre
Closing date: 04 April 2022
Operating Division : Transnet Corporate Centre
Position Title : Young Professional in Training
Employee Group : Trainee
Department : Fac.Lead&FuncDe
Location : Esselenpark
Reporting To : Senior HR Business Partner
Grade Level : YPT
Reference Number : 6003953
Transnet Academy is looking for dynamic and recently qualified graduates for a two-year programme (24 months programme).
The main purpose is to ensure the success of Transnet Academy by producing quality work on time and actively participating in the execution of internal unit roles.
The Future Leaders will be trained and exposed to the following:
→ Leadership & Functional Development
→ Governance, Compliance and Quality Assurance
→ People Management
→ Research and Analysis
• Delivering specific tasks within a work-stream/department
Qualifications & Experience:
• National Diploma, Bachelor Degree/BTech in the following disciplines including but not limited to:
→ Business Management
→ Logistics,Transport / Operations
→ Security Studies
→ Politics/Political Analysis
→ International Relations
• Valid driver’s license.
• Problem-solving, being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
• Must posesses entry level project management skills.
• Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees and stakeholders
• Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skilfully gather and analyse information.
• Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0