Posted on December 12, 2021 by Jobcare
In Service Trainee- Warehouse X2
Closing date: Not mentioned by Employer
Employment type: Contract
- An undergraduate, or otherwise uncertified person, employed to complete the practical component of a qualification. Successful candidates will undergo multiskilling exposure in different sub-departments within the Logistics department.
- Completed the knowledge component of the training requirements as per Logistics department
- Demonstrated ability to apply the knowledge practically
- Submitted all task, assignments or other required training evidence
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Graduate Grade 12
- Degree or Diploma in Logistics/Supply Chain or related field
“PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act”
Was this helpful?
0 / 0