Posted on October 22, 2021 by Jobcare
WORKPLACE INTEGRATED LEARNING
Location: Western Cape
Closing date: 29 October 2021
• Grade 12/Matric
• Must be a South African Citizen.
• Must be between the ages 18 and 35.
• Must reside in the Western Cape, Cape Town.
• Signed letter from the public institution confirming workplace experience is required to complete qualification.
• Learners who require internships to complete their training in the following fields of study: Food Technology, Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Communications, Public Relations, Media Studies.
• Commit to the programme for the full 6 months.
• Have not been previously enrolled in a Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship Programme funded by the Culture, Art, Tourism, Hospitality, and Sport Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA). Competencies and skills
• Excellent skills in written and verbal communication.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail.
• Ability to manage multiple elements in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Team player with energy, passion, and integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carry out all work-related duties and responsibilities assigned.
• Perform all assigned work tasks promptly and efficiently.
• Support team members to achieve your learning objectives.
• Remain in the programme for the full 6 months.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0