Posted on September 27, 2021 by Jobcare
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JOHANNESBURG DISTRICT HEALTH -HRM
Closing Date : 02-10-2021
- Reference Number : refs/012054
- Directorate : HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R173 703 p.a (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. S Alexander- 011 694 3716
- Grade 12. Office management or any secretarial Qualification with experience will be an added advantage. Organizational skills and time management skills. Good communication and writing skills with good interpersonal relation. Knowledge with the use of office equipment like photocopier, fax, scanner, etc. Be computer literate and proficiency in the use of MS Word, MS Outlook and PowerPoint. Be able to work in a multidisciplinary team of medical professionals, working under pressure and tight deadlines. Maintain confidentiality whilst being privy to sensitive information.
- Provide secretarial task for the office of the Director HRM. Answer telephone calls, screen complaints and enquiries from employees, public officials, the general public addressed to the Director. Answer routine mail independently and re-route other mail background material as necessary. Receive visitors, Schedule meeting and take minutes at various scheduled meetings of the Director. Maintain all files and ensure that material properly marked and accessible for immediate use. Maintain confidential filling and other material essential for use by the Director’s office. Maintain calendar of appointments for the Director ensuring that he is apprised of all appointments and changes as well as matters requiring immediate attention. Prepare letters, memorandum and keep records for effective office management. Perform any other duties that may be laid down from time to time by the Director.
- Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (from dpsa webside ) accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening, vetting process and must produce a valid proof of address. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know. Applications must be submitted to: JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za
Was this helpful?
0 / 0