Posted on September 27, 2021 by Jobcare
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Tambo Memorial Hospital
Closing Date : 04-10-2021
- Reference Number : refs/012068
- Directorate : Cleaning
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R102 534.00 p.a (Plus Benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr Mvubu G T(011)898 8003
- : Minimum ABET Level 2, Grade 06 or equivalent qualification. Ability to work under pressure. Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays. Prepare to work in Mental wards within Cleaning Department. Ability to read and write. Must have ability to work independently. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hygienic and physically safe cleaning of Floors, Furniture, Bathrooms, Toilet Passages, Bed Lockers, Carpets, Lifts, Tables and Foyers. Hygienic clean walls and windows and other cleaning duties. Hygienic clean surrounding of the wards, side walls balcony and pathways. Ensure hygienic and physically safe cleaning of the kitchen and ensure that patient food is collected and served. Management and controlling of equipment and cleaning material. Deep cleaning as per request and according to schedules. Ensure that refuse bins are emptied, and rubbish is segregated and removed daily. Cleaning the Hospital daily according to infection control guidelines.
- Applications must be filled on a New Version Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents. The completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s, Identity document (no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than six months old). Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. N.B. Failure to attach relevant certified documents will result in your application disqualified. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Applications received after closing date and time will not be considered. Disabled, Whites and coloured people are encouraged to apply. The candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer (Room 122), HR Department, Tambo Memorial Hospital, Private Bag X2, Boksburg, 1459. Physical Address: Railway Street, Boksburg, 1459. NB: The closing time on the closing date will be 12h00.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0