Posted on September 10, 2021 by Jobcare
Employer : Department of Health
Location : WEST RAND DISTRICT HEALTH- RANDFONTEIN SUB DISTRICT
Closing Date : 15-09-2021
- Reference Number : refs/011885
- Directorate : Admin & Support Services
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 102 534 per annum (including benefits)
- Enquiries : Masimula NW TEL: 011 693 5270/1
- Grade 10 or Abet & cleaning experience. Possess good communication skills: be able to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays. Be able to rotate when required. Honest & reliable, possess physical strength & able to cope with physical demands of the position. Be able to work in a team.
- Cleaning of facilities; office; toilet; passages & waiting areas. Dust, wash, scrub & polish floor. Walls; windows; side walls ect. Clean equipment; clean and wash dustbins & remove waste & adhere to health waste management policy. Operate heavy duty cleaning machines. Be able to rotate within the scope of work & assist in laundry duties.
- The completed and signed new z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document. No copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records check) and the verification of educational qualifications certificates. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. Applications must be posted to HR in West Rand District. Private Bag X2053 Krugersdorp, 1740 or Deliver to HR Westrand District, cnr vlei and Luipard Street, Krugersdorp 1740. NB: The institution reserves the right not to fill the post. The Gauteng Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Occupational Health and safety medical surveillance as required in the Hazardous Biological Agents and Hazardous chemical substances. Regulations with the OHS Act 85 of 1993
Was this helpful?
0 / 0