Posted on June 20, 2022 by Jobcare
Sassa R350 Social Relief Grant
The eligibility criteria for the Sassa Relief Grant, is as follows as said by the Minister:
A Social Relief of Distress Grant of R350 per month as indicated in the Directions is payable for the period indicated therein to a person who is —
- a South African Citizen, Permanent Resident or Refugee registered on the Home Affairs database and persons who are holders of special permits under the Special Angolan Dispensation, the Lesotho Exemption Permit dispensation and the Zimbabwe Exemption Permit Dispensation, and asylum seekers whose section 22 permits or visas are valid or were valid on 15 March 2020;
- Currently residing within the borders of the Republic of South Africa;
- above the age of 18 and below the age of 60;
- not receiving any social grant in respect of himself or herself;
- not receiving an unemployment insurance benefit and does not qualify to receive an unemployment insurance benefit;
- not receiving a stipend from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme and other financial aid;
- not receiving any other government COVID-19 response support; and
- not a resident in a government funded or subsidised institution.
Care givers who are not receiving any grant on their own behalf will also have to apply for the special Covid-19 Social Relief of Distress Grant.
If your SRD Grant declined do appeal now the system is perfectly working
Was this helpful?
0 / 0