Posted on June 11, 2021 by Jobcare
Human Resource Intern
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Employment type: Contract
Closing Date 14 June 2021
Division – Fidelity ADT
Business Unit – Fidelity ADT – Midrand
Minimum experience – Internship
Company primary industry – Security and Investigations
Job functional area – Human Resources
Contract term: 12 months
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager
The overall purpose of the job: We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding process for new hires.
- Cross-collaborate with the team to enhance the operations of the department.
- Assist with human resources-related administration.
- Plan and coordinate HR events or functions.
- Maintaining an effective filing system and updating the internal HR database.
- Assist with the annual BBB-EE audit process.
- Assist with the implementation of Organisational Development and Employee Wellness initiatives.
- Assisting the HR Manager and Transformation Executive with ad hoc projects.
- Receiving HR-related queries and refer employees to the right member of the team.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- A minimum of N6 /Diploma/Degree in Human Resources/Industrial psychology or related field
- Proficiency in Ms. Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with attention to detail.
- Work well in the team and be able to drive individual assignments/projects.
- The ability to multi-task will be key for this role.
- Understanding of labor laws BCEA, LRA, EEA, SDA, BBB-EE
- Works well under pressure
- Works well as part of a team
- Great planning and organizing skills
- Analytically orientated
- Great negotiation skills
- Accurate and detail orientated
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Find Human Resource Intern related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0