Posted on June 3, 2021 by Jobcare
Store Assistant – Kalafong Hospital
STORE ASSISTANT: LEVEL 2
Location : Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Employer : Department of Health
- Reference Number : refs/008887
- Directorate : PHARMACY
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 102 534.00 to R 120 780.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms M Mayayise, Tel No: (012) 318-6839,
- Closing Date: 8 June 2021@ 12:00 pm
- Minimum qualifications Grade 10/ ABET level 4 certificate and above (original certified school report of not more than 6 months). A minimum of 12 months’ experience of stores will be an added advantage. Computer literacy will be an added advantage. Be a team player, organising skills, inter personal proficiency, communication skills (written / verbal), customer oriented and time management. Ability to work under pressure and meet scheduled work.
- Stock movement – load, off-load stock and pack in designated areas under the supervision of a Pharmacist. Movement and dispatch of stock of medicines to designated areas during stock delivery from supplier, under the supervision of a Pharmacist. Pack and arrange medicines and vacolitres according to FIFO/FEFO principles. Stock control and management. Adhere to good general pharmacy housekeeping to maintain a neat and clean environment. Dusting of shelves. Delivery of medicine stock to wards and other outlets. Delivery and/ or collection of documents to and from wards and other outlets. Capturing and issuing of orders on the system and filing of documents thereof. Handle some administrative work in the pharmacy. Support the manufacturing of Essential Medicines under the supervision and guidance of a pharmacist.
- APPLICATIONS: Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended applicants, at no cost. People with disabilities are welcome to apply. Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form effective from 1 January 2021 accompanied by a CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above; and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. Qualifications of candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). Candidates will be subjected to security screening and vetting process Applications received after closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. Applications must be submitted to: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in register book or apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know. NB: Preference will be given to residents of Atteridgeville and the surrounding areas.
Store Assistant – Kalafong Hospital related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0