FNB: Sales Consultant
FNB invites suitable qualified individuals who are unemployed or interested to apply for Sales Consultant available.
FNB: Sales Consultant
To apply appropriate sales processes within area of responsibility to achieve sales targets and build client relationships.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Qualification : Grade 12
- Preferred Qualification: Diploma or certificate in banking/business management or similar
- Experience: Minimum 2 years sales experience in a financial services environment.
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
You may also apply for;
- Data Capturer Clerk posts
- Civilian Secretariat for Police Service Internships 2023
- EMS Human Resource Clerk
- Airlink Flight Attendants
- In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- FSCA recognized NGQ 5 or higher (must be on the list of recognized qualifications as published/amended by the FSCA)
- RE 5
- Class of Business in Long Term Insurance (advise reps) – unless if supervision applies
- Life insurance product experience and underwriting knowledge – Advantageous
- No Referral plan is assigned to this job
How to apply
- Achievement of targets for business.
- Understand, read and anticipate the market and clients needs to design and deliver innovative, customized value adding solutions to portfolio of clients.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds clients’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Understand reasons for and comply with governance in terms of legislation and audit requirements.
- Retrieve all qualified leads from internal channel sales pipeline and make contact with existing or new customer to generate a sale. Source new leads through external contacts and other channels to increase customer base if required.
- Contact prospective clients and sell appropriate banking products in order to achieve sales targets.
- Deliver the end to end client management process through continuous engagement with the client on process milestones, selling the FNB value proposition, facilitating the application process on behalf of the client, prepare the proposal to credit, manage internal dependencies, close the deal and manage post sales queries when relevant.
- Analyse competitor information gathered and ensure active monitoring of market trends and influences. Identify new business opportunities that impact on the industry.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales targets in line with quality, productivity and sales requirements.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
Closing date: 02 February 2023
NB: Follow Employer’s instructions while applying.