Truworths invites unemployed youth of South Africa to for apply Learnership available for 2023.
Location: All Provinces, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 February 2023
Truworths Learnership 2023
To be successful in this position, you must be committed to learning and completing logbooks; be prepared for assessments and found to be competent as a crossed trained sales consultant.
- Must have Grade 10
- Passion for fashion and retail
- Work a minimum of 120 hours
- Learn, form knowledge and complete logbooks
- Prepare for Assessments
- Assist customers with finding merchandise
You may also apply for;
- KFC Learnerships
- Fire Fighter Learnerships
- Servest Learnerships
- Airlink: Flight Attendants
- Office Admin Jobs
- Merchandising the store according to the MBP principles
- Payments and purchases on the POS system
- Opening new accounts
- Maintaining and controlling stock
- Building relationships with customers
- Maintaining customer security and safety
How to apply
The learnership will allow individuals to be cross trained, making them able to operate on both the sales floor and the service desk, of a retail outlet. Working with customers and stock will be a key focus area. To be successful in this position, you must be committed to learning and completing logbooks; be prepared for assessments and found to be competent as a crossed trained sales consultant.
At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where their staff are constantly challenged to reinvent the way they do business in order to keep them at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.