Cashbuild: General Assistant.
Cashbuild invites unemployed people to apply for vacancies available at the company
Apply for Cashbuild: General Assistant Job Post
Location: Various Locations, South Africa
Closing date: Not Specified
About the job General Assistant
Ensure comprehensive Customer Service in the Store. Loading and merchandising of stock, shelf price labelling and housekeeping within designated area of responsibility.
· Grade 12 or minimum of 1 (one) year work related experience
· Ability to communicate in English and the dominant language spoken in the geographical area where the position is available
· Ability to perform basic calculations accurately
· Must be willing to work shifts, weekends, and Public Holidays
· Must be able to work under pressure
Cashbuild General Assistant Job Description
· Acknowledge all Customers and determine their needs
· Advise Customers correctly on product
· Assist Customer with any product queries
· Assist with Customer complaints timely
· Add on sales, e.g. paint v/s paint brushes, thinners, etc.
· Ensure efficient Customer service by ensuring that Customer’s purchases are loaded without any delay’s
· Ensure Customers purchase are loaded carefully without damaging the goods or the Customers vehicle
· Advise Customers on the additional services provided:
· Delivery service / bulk deposits
· Glass cutting
· Plan reading
· Credit programmes
· Special orders
· Distant ordering
· VIC Customer Programme
· Must be certified in Product Knowledge
· Must be available in aisle of responsibility
See also: Sassa Relief Grant Status Check
· Ensure that your area is free of obstacles, stock is merchandised immediately after being received and that Customers can enter and leave your aisle without any risk of injury or irritation.
· Correct shelf price labelling within area of responsibility.
· Ensure Checklist completed as required when on duty with Canteen and Toilet / Showers schedule
Safety (OHSA) Requirements
· Safety (OHSA) compliance (e.g., use of safety gear, ensure Customer, and staff safety) within area of responsibility
· Ensure area of responsibility (racking and bulk) stock merchandised safe to Customers and Colleagues to move safely within Store
· Report any discrepancies to the Store Manager
Ready for Business
· Adhere to Ready for Business and Beyond my Control as per the CB Way
Loss Prevention and Security
· Identify any gaps in the displays, investigate causes and report any concerns to management
· Be aware of suspicious behaviours or people and report any suspicions to management
· No product to be loaded for a Customer without proof of purchase or required documentation
See also: Government Vacancies
How to apply
Apply online for Cashbuild General Assistant Job Post.
For more vacancies follow Jobcare on facebook or Join Jobcare WhatsApp group for daily job updates, government vacancies, entry level jobs, internships, learnerships, bursaries and retail jobs.