The Computershare invites suitably qualified young South Africans to apply for Yes4Youth Graduate Program at their company.
Closing date: Not specified
Yes4Youth Graduate Program at Computershare
A supporting structure of mentors will guide you through the training by providing help for challenges at work or simply being around for a friendly chat. Your performance is reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once you have completed the programme, there may be opportunities to gain further employment with the company.
What will you bring to the role?
You will bring with you a great work ethic and an appetite for learning and developing new skills.
ALSO CHECK: UNISA Internship Programme now open
Teamwork is what it’s all about! We’re looking for you to be a great team player, with the ability to build great working relationships with people from diverse and varying backgrounds.
In order to be successful, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen with a valid South African ID number
- A recently qualified graduate
- In possession of a valid South African grade 12 matric certificate
- Completed a three year commerce degree from a recognised South African institution
- An above average tertiary academic aggregate
How to apply
Computershare Internships 2024.