SEDA: Temperature Screener
Salary: R 3 500 p/m
Location: Mpumalanga: Nkomazi Office
Mpumalanga: Gert Sibande Branch
Mpumalanga: Nkangala Branch
Mpumalanga: Ehlanzeni Branch
Mpumalanga: Bushbuckridge Branch
Closing Date: 19 October 2021
Matric (NQF level 4) plus Certificate in Occupational Health and
Safety or Nursing and Paramedic.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Observe all visitors, contractors and employees for cold, flu and respiratory symptoms before entering the facility.
- Check temperature of all visitors, contractors and employees using a no-contact thermometer.
- Record all results of each visitor, contractor and employee who are not permitted on property and submit to the Branch Manager.
- Enforcing Personal Protective Equipment at facility entrances
- Allowing or deny entrance into the workplace.
- Maintain log of employees and visitors who refuse the temperature check or refused to answer questions and provide to the Branch Manager.
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures to include wearing company provided and required PPE in the work area.
- Participate in required COVID-19 training classes (screening, PPE, safe work practice and proper hygiene).
- Keep track of stock level for masks, thermometer covers, and working conditions of thermometers, etc.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com Please state the position and office you are applying for in the subject line.