Office Admin Internships
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date: 07 November 2022
Nalibali is a national reading-for-enjoyment campaign which aims to spark children’s potential through storytelling & reading. We do this through storytelling, reading and a network of reading clubs.
Nal’ibali seeks an Office Administrator Intern to do basic data management, maintaining the current contact details and assessing the effectiveness of our distribution via the SAPOs.
- National Diploma Office Administration, completion of theoretical component
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Basic excel and word skills
- Languages: Xhosa and English
- A team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work proactively and solve problems independently
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, academic transcript and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please have a look at our website: https://www.nalibali.org
If you do not hear from us by 07 November 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful.