Learnership: Process Artisan Occupation X6
Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga
Closing Date: Not specified
Entity and activity description
Opportunity to be part of the Occupational programme at ALLISA to QCTO qualification of the CHIETA. Involved in chemical plant operation, Monitoring and manipulate process variables for the safe operation of the Air separation units
Missions and Responsibilities
- The learner will do theoretical learning of process equipment both at the Academy and at the plant.
- They will become part of the team of personnel working shifts where they will be mentored and assessed on operations of all plant equipment.
- They will be required to identify equipment, to operate the systems and then the process.
Educational requirements(Production Occupation)
An National Senior Certificate to which include:
- English/Business English/Communications
- You can only apply for one discipline
- A short list will be compiled
- Interviews will take place
- Medical and fitness assessments
- Security clearance
- Qualification verification
- Final selection