Harambee: Contact Centre Learnership
Harambee invites unemployed individuals to apply for Contact Centre Learnership opportunity.
Closing date: 19 February 2023
Location: Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: R4500 Per month
Apply for Harambee: Contact Centre Learnership Opportunity
Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator Contact Center Learnership Programme
Passionate about customer service and helping others? Do you want to grow your skills and gain a qualification while earning a stipend? We are looking for curious, positive and dynamic young people to join our Contact Centre Learnership Programme. You will gain valuable contact center experience while helping young people who have challenges in finding work.
See also: Clicks Group Learnerships 2023
One-year learnership as a Contact Centre Guide.
You will support young work seekers/entrepreneurs via telephonic conversations/ email communications by providing them with meaningful advice and giving them practical guidance on their journey to employment.
Harambee contact center learner responsibilities include:
- Supporting young work seekers/entrepreneurs via telephone conversations/email communications.
- Utilizing active listening, empathy and problem-solving skills to understand young work seekers/entrepreneurs’ needs and respond with meaningful guidance and support.
- Work with our team leaders to improve processes and the experience of young work seekers/entrepreneurs.
- Attending learner modules to grow your skillset and get your learnership qualification.
- Follow the Harambee values and ways of working.
Requirements and skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Fluent communication in multiple South African languages is advantageous.
- Basic computer literacy and typing skills.
- The ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate high levels of empathy and care for others.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Team orientated.
- Disciplined and committed.
- Applicants from LSEN schools are encouraged to apply.
See also: Hyundai Learnerships 2023
- Commit to a one-year programme beginning in March 2023.
- Be available from 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday for the duration of 12-month programme.
- Must be open to working shifts and occasional weekends.
- Willing to travel to Braamfontein every day for the duration of the programme.
- Matric (Grade 12) or Grade 10 for applicants with disabilities.
- No criminal record.
- Currently unemployed with no or very little work experience.
- Have not registered for or completed a SETA accredited learnership.
- Harambee is an equal opportunity employer who actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities, as such this is an inclusive learnership programme available to applicants with disabilities.
How to apply
Who is Harambee?
Harambee is a not-for-profit social enterprise that aims to solve youth unemployment through partnerships. We work to unlock jobs and break down barriers that keep millions of South Africans unemployed. Harambee is an anchor partner in a breakthrough platform called SA Youth which brings together partners and employers to create a single national platform for young people to access earning and learning opportunities. Since inception Harambee has supported over 4.4 million work seekers and enabled over 900,000 work opportunities.