Department of Roads and Transport: Admin Clerk (X3 Posts)
Department of Roads and Transport invites candidates to apply for Admin Clerk Job Post.
Department of Roads and Transport: Admin Clerk Accident and Traffic Fines (X3 Posts)
Location : Bedfordview
Closing Date : 16-03-2023
- Reference Number : REFS/016425
- Directorate : Transport Support Services
- Number of Posts : 3
- Package : R 181,599 per annum plus benefits (Level 05)
- Enquiries : Mr. Bongani Thabede (011) 372 8600
- Grade 12 (Matric) with relevant tertiary qualification. 1 – 3 years’ experience in the fleet environment and a valid Driver’s License.
- Rerouting of traffic fines: Receive traffic fines, sort, and register them accordingly. Identify user departments through contract information from FIS. Use tracker system to identify driver details. Reroute traffic fines to the relevant driver by completing AARTO 7 forms. Liaise with RTIA regarding AARTO fines on regular basis. Liaise with client departments regarding AARTO fines on a regular basis. Liaise with Internal fleet unit regarding AARTO and CPA fines on a regular basis. Procurement of E-tags: Receive a tag request. Place an order with SANRAL. De-install tags for vehicles withdrawn form service. Prepare spreadsheet of uninstalled tags and send them back to SANRAL.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subject to pre-employment screening (vetting). Preference will be given to women and Persons with disabilities. Applicants must utilize the new/ most recent Z83 application for employment form (compulsory) obtainable from www.dpsa.gov.za (effective from 01 January 2022), all fields in Part A to D of the Z83 form must be completed; and Part E to G noting that there is limited space provided applicants often indicate “refer to Curriculum Vitae (CV) or see attached”, this is acceptable as long as the CV has been attached and provides the required information. If the information is not provided in the CV, the applicant may be disqualified. The questions related to conditions that prevent re-appointment under Part F must be answered. Declaration must be completed and signed. Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the Z83 and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Check also: Department of Health: Administration Clerk posts
- Applications must be forwarded to Life Centre Building, 45 Commissioner Street, Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107 or 76 Boeing East Road, Bedfordview 2008 or 1215 Nicol Smith and Blesbok Ave, Koedoespoort, 0183 and via email: gFleeTRecruitment@gauteng.gov.za. For general enquiries please conduct Human Resources on 083 798 7344. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Z83 is also compulsory for online applications. Applications received after the closing date will be disqualified. Errors and omissions will be rectified. The Department reserves the right not to fill the position. It is our intention to promote representatively (race, gender and disability) in the public service through the filling of posts and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will be given preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African qualifications authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. Disabled people are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
How to apply
Follow Jobcare on facebook or Join Jobcare WhatsApp group for daily job updates, government vacancies, entry level jobs, internships, learnerships, bursaries and retail jobs.