National Credit Regulator invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for Call Centre Agent vacancy at NCR.
Closing date: 09 February 2024
Call Centre Agent Vacancy at National Credit Regulator (NCR)
Position: Call Centre Agent
Paterson Grade: B-Lower
Salary ranges from R64 700 – R116 500 maximum
- A Grade 12 certificate, with one year post matric qualification in customer service or relevant qualification, with at least one year’s relevant experience in a customer service industry.
- A certificate in debt counselling will be an added advantage.
- Act as point of first contact with stakeholders and thus representing the face of the NCR.
- Interface with consumers via inbound calls, e-mails and faxes for the purpose of resolving enquiries related to the NCA.
- Retrieving telephone messages and returning calls timeously.
- Probe and query consumers to assess needs and provide useful information on general and debt counselling matters.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Competently update and retrieve records on the Complaints Management Systems and deal with other administrative functions as required.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to listen with empathy and to interpret information correctly.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Conflict management skills.
- A strong service and results orientation.
- Team player with the ability to multi task.
- Call handling techniques.
- Debt counselling procedures.
- Background on the National Credit Act
HOW TO APPLY:
The National Credit Regulator is an equal opportunity organisation which offers competitive market related packages.
Suitable persons should send a detailed CV quoting the relevant reference number to:
Correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. The National Credit Regulator reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Important Note: Applications submitted after the specified closing date will not be considered.