Capitec Bank is inviting candidates to apply for Bank Better Champion Vacancies (X9 Posts) at their various offices.
Closing date for applications is not specified.
Bank Better Champion Vacancies (X9 Posts) at Capitec
The Bank is currently appointing and invites suitably qualified applicants to join their successful team at their branches.
- To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service and assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self-service channels. In doing so, gain the knowledge, skills and experience required for service consulting.
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- Some client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Basic calculations
- How to engage with people
- Clarity and understanding of own aspirations, being ambitious and keen to learn.
- Knowledge of bank branch environments
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
How to apply
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.