Posted on September 5, 2021 by Jobcare
Receptionist – Westfalia Fruit Estates
Closing date for applications will be 06th September 2021.
Westfalia Fruit Estates, situated in Modjadjiskloof, has a vacancy for a suitably qualified and experience
Reporting to the Financial Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to manage and organize the reception area by answering the switchboard, helping visitors that comes to see Westfalia staff. Assist management and administration staff in the building through general administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Switch Board Operation
• Reception management
• Health and safety representative
• Petty cash management
• Time and attendance processing for department
• Service requests for the department
• Printing, stationery and groceries management
• Any other administrative tasks that will assist the department
• Post Matric Secretarial qualification
• Relevant Business administration courses will be advantageous
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a receptionist within a large company environment
• Fully bilingual – Afrikaans and English
• Good communication skills
• Neat and presentable
• Good overall impression as representative of the company
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to carry out instructions
The Company offers a Total Guaranteed Remuneration Package which comprises provident fund, insured benefits, medical aid and an option to structure an annual bonus. Interested and qualified applicants should forward their applications (including a detailed copy of the CV) to Human Resources, Westfalia Limited, PO Box 1103, Tzaneen, 0850 or fax to 086 675 4097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Lucia Mafa
NB: Should you not receive correspondence 1st October 2021, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0