Transnet invites unemployed graduates to apply for Young Professional-in-Training Opportunity 2024 at the company.
Closing date: 06 February 2024
Position Title : Young Professional-in-Training Commercial & Planning
- Follow a structured training programme
- Undergo performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months
- Submit monthly reports
- Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelors degree, BCOM, Btech, Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) in:
- Information Systems
- Business Science
- Management Accounting
- Industrial Engineering
- Must have above average computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Must have good administration and organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to conduct research
- Ability to perform within an integrated team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and a willingness to learn
- Good time management
How to apply:
Preference will be given to applicants within eThekwini Municipality.
Young Professional-in-Training Opportunity 2024 at Transnet
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
The closing date is on 06.02.2024. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.