VKB Milling invites South African youth with Grade 12 to apply for a Learnerships 2022 / 2023.
Location: Mokopane, Louis Trichardt, Mashishing and Frankfort
Closing Date: 30 November 2022
VKB Milling (Pty) Ltd operates white maize mills in Mokopane and Louis Trichardt in Limpopo, and Mashishing in Mpumalanga, as well as a wheat mill and bakery in Frankfort in the Free State.
As part of our learnership program, VKB Agriculture offers a learnership in the grain industry called Grain Handling NQF3.
Learnership program is to offer unemployed individuals the opportunity to learn and develop within the Agricultural environment, specifically in Grain Handling.
Skills are acquired through a learning period and are developed through constant application and correction.
- Unemployed individuals only
- Qualification equal or not lower than Grade 12
- Competent in English (Competency in Afrikaans will be an advantage)
- Competent in basic Mathematics
- Computer literate in MS Office will be an advantage
- Constantly adding value to the business
The deadline for the applications is the 30 November 2022
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
How to apply
Follow Jobcare on Twitter for more job opportunities