Transnet invites individuals who are interested to apply for Young Professionals-in-Training Office of the CE Internships 2023.
Location: Durban, South Africa
Closing date: 27 January 2023
Transnet: Internships 2023
The purpose of the Young Professional in Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 24-month training programme. The programme seeks to place Young Professional in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
Follow a structure training programme
• Undergo performance reviews and assessments every 6 (six) months
• Submit monthly reports
• Perform all duties as contained in his/her development programme, as well as which he/she may reasonably be required to perform by Transnet Port Terminals.
You may also apply for;
- Rand Water Learnerships 2023
- DHET Internships 2023
- General Workers at Mmabatho Stadium
- Mecer IT Learnerships
Follow jobcare on facebook
Qualifications & Experience:
Bachelor of Commerce in Information Technology/Bachelor of Science in Information Technology /Diploma in Information
Technology And Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
How to apply
Must have above average computer skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
• Must have good administration and organisation skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to conduct research
• Ability to perform within an integrated team environment
• Good interpersonal skills
• Professional attitude and a willingness to learn
• Good time management
NB: Preference will be given to applicants within eThekwini Municipality.