Technical Storekeeper – Nestle
Location: Babelegi, 60km North of Pretoria
Full time employment
Closing date: Not Mentioned
Main Purpose of Job:
- To receive, store and issue both technical and non technical materials into the technical stores to ensure that factory operations are not hampered by unnecessary shortages of these materials.
- To ensure that the accuracy of the physical stock in stores tallies with the system stock.
- To ensure that all parts and components sent out for repairs are returned.
- To ensure the accuracy of materials received by the Stores form the suppliers so that the company pays for what it actually receives.
- Physically receives goods into stores and as per Globe best practices, posts such receipts against the appropriate P.O. immediately on receipt.
- To liaise with the relevant factory staff to ensure the correct items as described in the purchase orders are received.
- To ensure that the right quantities are delivered by the supplies.
- To place the goods received in the correct bins while observing the appropriate storage instructions.
- Physically Issues all types of material from store against material issues dockets and immediately posts all such issues in the AMM system as per globe best practices.
- Performs physical Stock cycle counts as per Globe best practices, and immediately posts the cycle counts on AMM to enable posting of stock differences to be posted by his superior.
- Prepare all delivery documentation required to send spares and machine components for repairs or refurbishment to outside companies and liaise with the technical purchaser to follow up the return of such items.
- Sort all delivery notes and or invoices to be sent to the factory manager’s secretary for delivery.
- Prepare delivery notes for all items being returned to supplier and those being sent for repairs, inspection refurbishment or as samples.
- Adhere to all relevant Safety rules while performing the duty.
- Strictly adhere to the use of appropriate PPE, especially hand Gloves, goggles and masks while handling different materials.
- Observe the safety signs in all other areas of the factory
- Matriculation preferred.