Standard Bank Learnership
Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng
Closing Date: Not specified
Start Date: 1 February 2023
Contract Duration: 12 months
Stipend: R5000 per month
If you are interested in engaging with customers, solving their problems and have an interest in insurance then this learnership is an ideal opportunity to enter the world of banking.
Designed to help you gain valuable work experience in insurance with a high focus on sales & service you will have a unique opportunity to gain experience in the various roles within Standard Bank Client Solutions and Client Coverage. In addition, you will complete a qualification in either Long/Short-Term Insurance at an NQF level 4/5.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Have completed a 3 year Finance related qualification that is FCSA recognised
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership or internship