South African Breweries (SAB): Internships for 2023.
South African Breweries (SAB) invites unemployed youth to apply for a graduate Internship Programme.
Apply for South African Breweries (SAB): Internships for 2023
Location: Various Locations, South Africa
Closing Date: Not specified
We look for people interested in a multifunctional career and have the willingness to develop new skillsets and capabilities throughout their career.
You can expect the following during your first 12 months:
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
- Access to global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track)
See also: Register your CV with Woolworths
- Completed or in Final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM disciplines preferred). STEM refers to qualfications under Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Advantageous: Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- 0 or less than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
How to apply
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short listing.
Follow Jobcare on facebook for daily job updates, government vacancies, entry level jobs, internships, learnerships, bursaries and retail jobs.