Sales Associate Learnership
Location, Gauteng, Sandton
Closing date: Not Mentioned by Employer
Employer: TFG Home Division (Retail Stores in SA)
Sales Associate Learners will be required to:
- Attend all classroom-based learning activities
- Meet all the requirements for the successful completion of the Retail Operations certificate
- Be an active and contributing member of the store team, which includes customer service, sales, product management, and professional service
To apply for this opportunity, you need the following:
- Matric with English and Maths/Maths Literacy
- Be unemployed
- Be between the ages of 18 and 29
- Be a South African Citizen
- Should not be a registered student at a tertiary institution.
- Should not be registered on another SETA learnership.
- Commitment to spending 12 months on the Learnership programme with TFG
- Ability to work flexible hours including shifts / weekends
- A positive attitude and a passion for retail
- A passion for customer-service
- A strong work ethic
If you are interested in this learning opportunity apply now!
Please attach a copy of your ID and matric certificate when sending your application.
Interested candidates meeting our minimum requirements will be invited to attend one of TFG’s Recruitment events to determine suitability for the role. Please note that your application will serve as a pipeline for Sales Associate Learnership vacancies.
Preference will be given, but not limited to candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.