Candidates are invited to apply for Quality Assurance Internships at Tiger Brands.
Closing date: 15 March 2023
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Quality Assurance Internships at Tiger Brands
An opportunity to work on and support projects within Tiger Brands. This graduate programme will provide you with practical experience and give you a head start and understanding on your chosen career path.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
You will have opportunity to be an owner every day as you:
- Support project work
- Problem-solve issues
- Work with a cross-functional team to complete a Work Integrated Learning project as assigned by your Line Manager
- Attain on-the-job work experience aligned with your career aspirations
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
- You would have graduated with the relevant degree as per the job title
See also: Mining Internships
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Favorable Diploma or Degree for this programme:
- Food Science and Technology
- Food Technology
Listed below are the minimum requirements that you are required to meet:
- Citizen in the country of hire
- Should be based at the city of hire
- A relevant Bcom or Btech qualification
- Have not worked full time (more than 1 year) in their field of study
- Currently in final year of the qualification
- Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
See also: SITA Internships 2023
At application, please ensure that you attach the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
How to apply
Kindly note that should you not receive a response within 21 days please consider your application unsuccessful.