Medirite Pharmacy Learnerships
Location: Hermanstad, Pretoria, Gauteng
Closing date: 22 August 2022
To provide an individual the opportunity to learn, study and complete their Pharmacist Assistant course. The individual will work under the supervision of the pharmacist and will assist with pharmacy-related administrative duties.
Key Performance Areas include:
- Stock control
- Grade 12 qualification – Preferably, English and Mathematics as subjects.
Knowledge and Skills
- Computer literacy – MS Office skills
- Good language skills – fluent in English and at least one other official language would be advantageous
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Very good interpersonal and customer skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Sound numerical skills