Limpopo College of Nursing Intake 2023
Closing Date: 31 December 2022
The programme will be offered at the following campuses:
- Giyani Campus
- Sekhukhune Campus
- Sovenga Campus
- Thohoyandou Campus
ADVERTISEMENT FOR STUDENT NURSE TRAINING FOR THE FIRST INTAKE FOR THE NEW THREE-YEAR DIPLOMA IN NURSING: GENERAL FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2023
A) Must be a South African citizen, who resides in Limpopo Province 8) Must have a school leaving certificate:
- Senior Certificate with endorsement (Matric Exemption) or National Senior Certificate – Bachelor’s Degree Pass or currently in Grade 12
- A minimum of 24 points on Rating Scale, excluding Life Orientation • Minimum Requirements for Compulsory Subjects: • English HG-1) or Level 4
- Biology/Life Sciences HG-D or Level 4
- Physical Science HG-D or Level 4
- Mathematics HG-D or Level 4
- Mathematics Literacy Level 5 C) Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results D)
- The applicant must be a South African citizen and must provide certified copies of Proof of Residence and an Identity Document (ID).
- Certified documents will be uploaded on the system, and candidates required to submit the original documents to the College. should they be selected
- No hand delivered or e-mailed applications will be accepted as all applications must be done online.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates for the new intake for the three-year Diploma in Nursing: General (Government Notice 8.171 of 8 March 2013) for the academic year 2023.
Applications should include an application for admission form, a rating scale, certified copies of the following: required educational qualifications including Metric or National Senior Certificates, Proof of Residence, and an Identity Document (10). .
Applicants responding to this circular should quote Departmental Circular Number 4.
Applications will be done Online.
The College reserves the right to select or not to select the applicant
Correspondence will be entered into with selected candidates only.
Candidates should consider their applications unsuccessful if they have not heard from the College by the end of February 2023