Joburg City Theatres Internships 2023.
Joburg City Theatres invites unemployed graduates to apply for recently advertised Internships for 2023.
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 15 February 2023
The Company is providing opportunities to gain work experience in the theatre environment. Joburg City Theatres is therefore inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our internship programme.
Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 months internship contract. An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R5 475.00 will be paid.
The following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Strategic Support Intern
Ref No: STR/2023/01
National Diploma in:
- Public Administration
- or Equivalent
Ref No: FN/2023/01
- National Diploma in: Accounting or Equivalent
Ref No: ST/2023/01
- Must have a Grade 12 Certificate
- Working on heights
- Carrying heavy equipment
- Physical stamina
Youth Development Intern
Ref No: YD/2023/01
- National Diploma in: Performing Arts or Equivalent
All applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen.
- Students who need Experiential Training.
- Studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy
- Applicants must have good written and spoken English
- Applicants must have NO criminal record.
Follow jobcare on facebook
How to apply
Interested persons are requested to send:
- A short covering letter and brief CV,
- Certified copies of qualifications and/or academic record
- Certified copies of your ID
NB. Please quote the relevant reference number in your email subject line
Send to: Mr. Thomas Sadiki, Human Resources Manager, Joburg City Theatres at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Successful applicants will be required to transport themselves.
- JCT is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- JCT is under no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the programmes.
- JCT reserves the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.