Internships: East London Industrial Development Zone
Closing Date: 26 August 2022
Location: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa
The East London Industrial Development Zone SOC Ltd is the operator of the East London Industrial Development Zone (ELIDZ), an entity which exists to help manufacturers to become globally competitive through the development and efficient management of a modern, purpose built industrial location, which offers investing industries a streamlined business environment enhanced by a range of supporting services. The zone is already operational and currently houses a number of manufacturers that supply products for the local and international markets.
The East London IDZ is looking for interns to be exposed in the following fields for a period of up to 24 months subject to the conditions of the internship agreement to be signed after appointment:
- Relevant studies have been completed
- South African citizen (preference will be given to applicants from Buffalo City Metropolitan Municipality)
- The ELIDZ is committed to giving preference to suitably qualified persons with Disabilities in the relevant respective areas of the internship programme
- You must not be studying full-time
- You must be unemployed
- You must not have relevant experience
- You must not have relevant experience pertaining to your field of study
- You must not have participated in any other internship programme
- First preference will be given to top performers academically
- You must be between the age of 18 -35 years
Please e-mail your application letter clearly stating the area of exposure applying for, CV, certified copies of academic qualifications and an academic record to: firstname.lastname@example.org. An Academic record is mandatory; failure to attach it will disqualify your application.
The closing date for applications is 26 August 2022. Only short-listed Candidates will be communicated with.
The ELIDZ reserves the right to not make any appointments.
The personal information submitted in response to this advertisement shall be processed solely for
purposes relating to the position applied for, as mandated in law. The East London IDZ undertakes
to ensure that appropriate security control measures are implemented to protect all the information
submitted by the applicant.