Internships at Colgate
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Closing Date: Not specified
With this program, Colgate-Palmolive South Africa provides early in career graduates the opportunity to start their development & growth journey in our commercial functions – Customer Development, Customer Service & Logistics, and Marketing.
Successful candidates will gain learning experience via job rotations and project assignments. Upon successful completion of the 24-month program, the Commercial Trainee can be offered a permanent role in the company based on performance and business needs.
As a part of our commercial team, you can help Colgate-Palmolive delight our consumers and customers every day by taking winning actions for brands, contributing to category growth, and building stronger consumer engagement for mutual growth.
Education / Experience / Competencies Required :
- Minimum B.Com Degree / Honors s preferable in
- Strategic Marketing/ Management /Business Management or related studies
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Possess analytical & problem-solving skills
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Result-focused with strong leadership, and able to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Strong implementation/team building /collaboration and project management skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure