Internship Programme: Gibela Transport Rail
Closing date for applications: 14 January 2022
Expected start date: Start date 01 February 2022
Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our various manufacturing sites Nigel (Ekurhuleni) and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
Place orders in our ERP system according to Sourcing requirements.
Manage all administrative tasks related to product modifications and financial reporting
- Supply Chain Management/Logistics or related
- South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
- Excellent communicate skills in English
- MS Office literate
Behavioural requirements include:
- Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
- Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
- Positive outlook driven and passionate
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.