Glencore Practical Internship P1/P2
Closing date: 30 July 2021
Boshoek, North West, South Africa
The Practical Workplace Experience Programme provides work experience to students who study towards and who have completed the theory component in Engineering related qualifications at a University of Technology. The programme is composed of practical workplace exposure P1 for 6 months and P2 for 6 months.
- Studying towards a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Completed S1- S4 theory component of the qualification and only need the practical workplace experience component to complete the qualification.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literate (Microsoft computer packages)
- General knowledge of Safety Systems
- Must be medically fit
- Enter into a tripartite agreement between the Student, Host Company and the MQA.
- Undergo practical training and exposure at the premises of the Company
The Company offers:
- Workplace exposure contract for the duration of the programme
Glencore Practical Internship related opportunities;