Flight Attendant Careers
Location: South Africa, All Provinces
Closing date: Not specified by Employer
Apply for Flight Attendant Careers
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher-Grade D or Standard Grade C.
- A valid CAA Flight Attendant License will be advantageous.
- Must have reliable transport.
- Must be medically fit.
- Are able to work on her own and without supervision.
- Are physically fit,
- Are well groomed.
See also: Learnerships Available
- Have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.73m
- Have a caring disposition and good communication skills in English.
- Are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks, a series of assessments, interviews.
- Shall undergo a security check, a medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation.
- Have the ability to swim.
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents.
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
How to apply
Follow Jobcare on facebook or Join Jobcare WhatsApp group for daily job updates, government vacancies, entry level jobs, internships, learnerships, bursaries and retail jobs.