Energy at Work Learnerships
Closing date: 31 July 2022
Energy at Work Projects is looking for a Learner to join our year-long Learnership Programme. The learnership programme provides exposure, practical work experience to matriculants and a sponsored qualification during their year of work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss HR issues
• Referring issues to senior HR staff
• Maintain employee information by updating employment status-change on the system.
• Conducting exit interviews
• Coordinating induction of new staff with training department
• Assisting with monthly payroll
• Responding to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company
• Prepare HR-related reports as needed
• Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
• Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
• Participate in organizing company events and careers days
• Provide clerical support to the HR department
• Assist with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrolment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, etc.
• Assisting with drafting contracts and compiling employee pack for new starts.
• Assisting with absconsion process
• Assisting with drafting of warnings and charges.
• Liaising with Labournet for documentation approval and all other legal related issues.
• Conduct HR consultations with employees
• Assist with hearing investigation packs; PWP packs; Incapacity packs; Grievance packs
• Inform HR if agents are not performing up to standard. Must be supported by Stats and coaching.
• Ensure that a record of coaching is kept digitally.
• Report on monthly escalations per division.
Requirements & Skills
• A valid Grade 12/ Matric certificate
• Be a South African citizen
• A valid ID book or card
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer Literate
• Good administrative skills