Empact Group: Clearning Learnerships 2023.
Empact Group invites unemployed people in South Africa to apply for Clearing Learnerships 2023.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 15 March 2023
Empact Group: Clearning Learnerships 2023
An opportunity to get work experience and an NQF1 Certification in the Cleaning and Hygiene Industry.
Education and Experience required:
- Matric advantageous
- Literacy in basic mathematics and English essential
See also: SITA Internships 2023
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- General Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Communication skills
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Ability to work and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work flexible hours/shifts
- Unemployed and immediately available
See also: Latest Vacancies
The successful candidates must be willing to commit to the programme for 12 months. A stipend will be paid.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Perform a variety of tasks associated with cleaning and hygiene
How to apply
By applying for a role within Empact Group (Proprietary) Limited, all Personal Information that you provide to the Company will be held and/ or stored securely for the purpose of recruitment. Your Personal Information will be stored electronically in a database. Where appropriate, some information may be retained in hard copy.
Join Jobcare WhatsApp group for daily job updates, government vacancies, entry level jobs, internships, learnerships, bursaries and retail jobs.