Discovery is offering HR Internships for unemployed youth of South Africa
Closing Date: Not specified
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
An internship is a programme which provides on the job training for unemployed graduates who need to gain work experience.
You will be awarded an opportunity to join the smartest team in the industry and be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment after your 12 months with Discovery.
Achieve more than YOU BELIEVE.
Key Purpose of the role
- The primary purpose of this role is to provide day to day HR Administration function to the Discovery Life
- Business Unit as well as assist with recruitment and ad hoc projects
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
• Recruitment Administration
• HR Administration
• Data Capturing
• Project Administration
• Be an ambassador for Discovery Health Perfomance Services
Personal Attributes and Competencies
• Strong Relationships Skills.
• Strong Collaboration Skills
• Strong focus on Service Excellence.
• Takes initiative.
• Process and Task driven.
• Attention to detail.
• Uses discretion when dealing with confidential correspondence/information.
• Manages time effectively.
• Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way within strict SLAs.
• Works productively in a pressurized environment.
• Matric / Grade 12 is essential.
• Related HR tertiary qualification (Degree or Diploma)
• No previous internship and or graduate programme in any industry or government institution
• No work experience (Essential)
• Between the ages of 18 – 30 (Essential)
• You must be a South African Citizen by Birth or by naturalization before the 27th April 1994
The Discovery Internship Programme was launched in 2006 and we have successfully developed and changed the lives of over 480 graduates, with an average permanent placement of 71% post an internship.