Department of Health invites unemployed people to apply for a Cleaner posts.
Cleaner Level 2 (re-advert)
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Department of Health: Cleaner
Closing Date : 10-02-2023
- Reference Number : refs/016118
- Directorate : Admin and Logistic Support
- Number of Posts : 31
- Package : R 107 196.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : ENQUIRIES: Mr. TL Motaung TEL: 012 529 3166
- Minimum of Abet level 4 /Grade 9. Good communication skills. Ability to effectively use cleaning machines and materials. Possess physical strength be in good health and able to cope with physical demands of the post. Be prepared to work shifts including weekends and public holidays. Be prepared to rotate to different areas within the institution that requires cleaning. Be able to work in a team environment.
- Clean wards, offices, showers, toilets, passages, lifts, hard surfaces, exterior surroundings etc. Dust, wash walls and windows, sweep, scrub and polish floors. Prepare board rooms for meetings. Operate heavy duty industrial cleaning machines. Maintenance (proper cleaning daily after use) of cleaning equipment’s. Remove medical and general waste from generation area to storage areas. Safe keeping and control of cleaning equipment’s and materials. Sort, count, pack and prepare linen. Adhere to Occupational health and safety and Infection control policies. Perform any other duties delegated by the Supervisor.
How to apply
Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13(HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001.
Due to technical problems with GPG vacancy website that the institution is consistently faced with, applicants are encouraged to apply using any of the above methods. Correspondence will be entered with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The employer reserves the right to fill this position. It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members be subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC) – Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.
See also: Office Admin Jobs
- CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE. Applicants who applied previously are encouraged to apply again. The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability.• Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the completed CV and new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered. Each application for employment must be fully completed, initialled and signed by the applicant. Failure to complete will lead to disqualification during the selection process. Section A, B, C, D and F must be fully completed and section E and G should be ignored if the required information is attached on CV. Declaration must be completed and signed). Only shortlisted candidates will be required to submit certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on or before the day of the interview. Please ensure that the specific reference number is quoted correctly.