Business Administration Learnership Posts.
Closing date: 11 March 2022
Business Administration Learnership Posts
The business administration qualification is designed to meet the needs of those learners who wish to become involved, or are already involved, in the field of administration.
The learnership includes the following modules: Organisational ethics; work place performance, business communication, principles of administration, service provider management and organisational development. People involved in administration are known by such terms as secretaries, administrative assistants, administrators and clerks.
• Assessments are required to be administered for selection purposes
• Only those candidates who are not currently employed will be considered
• A Grade 12 certificate is a requirement.
• Preference will be given to candidates took Computer Applications Technology
in high school.
• Graduates will also be considered
• 1 year (practical and theoretical training will be given).
We look forward to walking alongside you on your journey for personal and professional growth.
Aplications can only be submitted online on NWK’s website. For more information please visit (https://www.nwk.co.za/careers/). For any queries, contact Willem Odendaal on (018) 633 1039. Visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/NWKLimited.
The closing date for applications is 11 March 2022. If you are not invited for an interview within two weeks of the closing date, you can consider your application was unsuccessful. NWK supports the objectives of the Employment Equity Act and preference will be given to applicants from the designated groups. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply. NWK reserves the right not to make an appointment.